CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neurocranial Restructuring nightmare

hmyers512 Views: 13,957
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,586,875

Re: Neurocranial Restructuring nightmare

I have to comment on this. I've had 3 ncr procedures. The first one was simply a life saver. I was in intense pain from a head injury for 12 years and 7 week. It was actually a 1/2 punch a fall onto my head which i seemed to recover from quickly, then a sporting injury that really set things out of alignment in my skull and neck. It took 180mg of morphine a day to restores some kind of quality of life, albeit much lesser.
The torture of my life for over a decade cannot be adequately described. You cannot imagine. So i won’t try to describe the details, but i will say it was nonstop 24/7, sleep robbing, career and family destroying and if someone had told me about NCR 5 years earlier, so much of the damage could have been avoided. I didn’t even realize that a brain injury was part and parcel of my condition until after NCR removed the pain and I had TBI symptoms that came to the fore. Further NCR’s have greatly improved me cognitively. I can site specifics but it’s too difficult to explain here.
I'm a guitar player and singer. At the end of the 12 years, i could play maybe 3 songs then I'd go inside and lie down. Today, i can perform 4 hours of music, and do it again the next day!!
Now, well into my 5th year of recovery, chronic pain and TBI, i can say with assurance that NCR is the only treatment that could have worked for me. It has improved my vision, relieved terrible anxiety and head pressure, allowed me to hold my head up where it was kind of forced to look towards my feet as its most comfortable position for those entire 12 years.
As far as 'oh no, a balloon'. I'd rather have a balloon than a scalpel any day. I can’t understand how people can go “OMG they use a BALLOON” when we accept that some are going to die in Heart Surgery, but if your hearts bad, people agree to be cut open. I mean, there’s just no sense in being so scared of the balloon. After I realize how restorative it was to my structure, I came to love the balloon. It’s not hard to bear, I actually enjoy it, embrace it.
NCR Saved my life. I’ve experienced the amazing corrective power it has, and, done right, it doesn’t really “Cure” that much, but it does cause incremental improvements in many conditions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)