CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progesterone/estrogen/thyroid/cortisol Balance, I need help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

rroo Views: 18,921
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,786,169

Re: Progesterone/estrogen/thyroid/cortisol Balance, I need help!

Hi,I took progesterone and it is great for the thyroid and gave me energy, but I had other problems with it.When you first take it, it stimulates all your hormones. My testosterone levels were already high so my hair started falling out among other things.What might be happening is that it might be stimulating your thyroid too much.I know for a fact that if you take too much it will cause problems. I would back off of it, maybe take half of what your doing.You dont want to stimulate estrogen, at least I dont because my mom had breast cancer.I was a heavy bleeder, and that is due to too much estrogen. I took a natural product called dim that reduced that estrogen.It took two months.However, there is another approach you could consider.Supporting adrenals and doing a clean up can go a long way to balancing out your hormones.If you have food allergies , you need to clean out your gut because that by itself can produce alot of toxins. I use psyllium, betonite clay, and glutamine.Use glutamine at a diffrent time of day,because the fiber and clay will absorb it.Glutamine cleans up the small intestine, that is where you absorb nutrients.I would add some digestive enzymes and some probiotics.70 percent of your neurotransmitters are in your gut,this should clear the fog.To support adrenals and raise cortisol you can take cordacepts, B5 . vitamin c, there are other herbals that raise cortisol.DHEA is good for low cortisol, although I dont feel comfortable with that one.This is less invasive than taking progesterone.I would just take a good multi vitamin with minerals and trace minerals.Add extra B5 and c to it for extra support for adrenals you can also add extra selenium, zinc plus Iodine and just take it all at once. But seperate from Betonite clay and psyllium.Follow directions for Psyllium, drink alot of water,psyllium is just fiber, but if you take too much it can cause a blockage.It takes 6 months to heal adrenals.Dont let blood Sugar drop. eat small frequent meals.Its work, but it is worth it, and it will prevent other problems in the future.YOu might find that your thyroid works after clean up and support to adrenals.A good multi vitamin should dissolve in a warm glass of water in 30 minuts. If it doesnt , its no good. All of this information is advice I saw on one website that came from a compounding pharmacist and I took to it because I dont like hormones for reasons i want get into here,but I thought this was a good non invasive way to balance out hormones. Hope this helps and best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)