CureZone   Log On   Join
Progesterone/estrogen/thyroid/cortisol Balance, I need help!

Healthiest sick person ever Views: 18,188
Published: 13 years ago

Progesterone/estrogen/thyroid/cortisol Balance, I need help!

I'm having issues with bioidentical progesterone. I was diagnosed with estrogen dominance, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, MCS, multiple food allergies , psoriasis, etc. I am feeling much better these days but am having trouble figuring out my dosing for the progesterone.

I've been doing 10 mg CD 1-10, 30 mg CD 11-? for about 5 months in divided doses. I recently noticed that I was having symptoms of estrogen dominance again (night waking, hypoglycemia, constipation, night sweats, bloating, edema) and I read that sometimes when you take too much progesterone, the excess can convert to estrogen or to cortisol. So I tried not doing it for a day and no bloating, no edema, slept great, no waking, less hypoglycemia, less sinus congestion. But the downside is that the brain fog comes back that tells me I'm not getting enough cortisol. I also get hypothyroid again, with cold hands and feet, dry eyes, sinus congestion, fatigue from the lack of cortisol to get the thyroid hormones moving.

I'm doing CLO, ashwaghanda, 4000 mg Vit C, chromium picolinate, and a homeopathic for the adrenals already. And iodine, selenium, iron, zinc for my thyroid.

I'm not sure what to do. With all my gut issues, it's better for me not to be constipated or bloated.

Anyone have any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)