CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluoridated water for infants ?

fulcanelli Views: 3,261
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,786,572

Re: Fluoridated water for infants ?

I dn't really have a message I guess, was just curious for what other folks' take on it is, from the question in the first posting.

It seems to me it would be unlawful to put known toxins into municipal water supplies, yet it happens in a lot of places every day. I guess it follows naturally that if the masses become poisoned, that they won't be able to think as well or enjoy as good of health as their ancestors who didn't ingest so much fluoride.

Recently I saw where some agency lowered the F that is to be added to waters, because something like 40% of the kids have dental fluorosis. We're talking millions of kids here.

I read where a lot of the fluoride that americans ingest comes from china but dn't know how true that is.

Its kind of sinister, the communists supplying the poison and the americans freely and voluntarily dumping it into the water their neighbors and countrymen and their wives and kids ingest.

Cui bono ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)