CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The health benefits of blackseed oil

Views: 32,648
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,106

Re: The health benefits of blackseed oil

HI Moe123,

I have been reading your post and find them really interesting and informative. I plan on buying your ebook the 1st of next month. I do have a question. Is the black seed oil something that I can take for long term. I see so many things on curezone that say take it for 2 weeks and then stop for a week. I would like to take something that would benefit me that I don't have to check the calendar to see whether I can take it that day or not. I have read that there are no drug interactions and this is music to my ears. I don't take many meds but I do take two that are prescribed. I also take a liquid multi vitamin and liquid minerals. I have already ordered the oil but have not received it yet. Thank for all the information that you have posted.....I appreciate people like you, who don't mind passing on their knowledge. Can't wait to read your book.
Thanks MT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)