CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help (think I might have Chrohn's) with my diet and healing

bbub Views: 23,801
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,419,038

Re: I need help (think I might have Chrohn's) with my diet and healing

alright it seems like what your are going through is very similar to what i went through. I am not 100% better but MUCH better than I was a year ago. I'll just let you know what i had and what i did. I most likely had/have a fungal infection. i was having rashes on my penis/butt and other areas and the doctors thought it was bacterial so they gave me a few months of very strong Antibiotics . I started feeling like i was going to pass out/die by the end of the Antibiotics and was also extremely depressed. I had the yellowish/black spots on my toe nails, low body temp. and high blood pressure as well. I have tried everything conceivable that you read about on these health sites but the main thing that improved my health and my skin was fixing my digestion. I don’t eat a crazy anti-candida diet, I just avoid alcohol/caffeine/all drugs, even over the counters and especially NSAIDS. I took a lot of pro-biotics. That really got rid of the depression. I took a pretty expensive one called symbion that i ordered online. the cheaper ones work alright too. try to get 2 or 3 different kinds and switch them up once in a while. if you take the same one every day it seems to become less effective. if you can start having 2 solid bowel movement a day then you’re making some good progress. thats as far as i have gotten so i cant give you much more advice but you will feel way better if you can fix your digestion. then just focus on detoxing and keeping stress levels under control with exercise. i have been having good results with Lugol's solution lately but i would suggest trying to achieve solid BM's before any serious detox. oh yea and try to cut back on the milk even if it is organic. if what you have is fungal, it isn’t very helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)