CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded I need help (think I might have Chrohn's) with my diet and healing

BeachDude1981 Views: 36,288
Published: 15 y

I need help (think I might have Chrohn's) with my diet and healing

My story goes back to last summer. I came down with the actual hardcore FLU and was prescribed a bunch of Antibiotics that were super strong. I'm not the type to get sick often, so this messed my body up I'm sure. No long after I was well, I contracted HSV (herpes) from my now Ex-girlfriend, and had tonsilitis at the same time. I was prescribed a ton of Antibiotics once again, which sent my body into a whirlwind I'm sure. I lost a good bit of weight (around ten pounds)...then once I got that "in control" I got a MRSA staff infection in my right buttcheek...you guessed it more medicine.

Around that same time I had a rash in between both buttcheeks which at the time I thought might have had to do with the meds, or herpes, or both. I felt like my stools have been incomplete since then, like I didn't "poop" it all out and would have to go back in a bit.

Around 6 months ago, I noticed a "knot" in my penis, along the urethra, sort of near the tip..about an inch back. I went to a few doctors who said that it was peyronies, but I don't think it is. It hurts really bad to have sex, so much so that I have to stop, and self-gratification is a chore :) When they took my urine sample, they said there was blood in the urine, but I could just have a leaky kidney. To get it tested again in a few weeks.

Most recently, my left ear, and left tonsil were giving me trouble so I went to the doctor and was prescribed medication for that, 10 days worth, that made my rash in between the butt cheeks come back, super sore, hurt to even clean in the shower. While that was going away, I started taking around 8 bowel movements per day. My anus was sore, and this continued until a week ago when I started to poop a liquid (I now know is mucus..I think). I'm still doing that, and my stomach hurts like hell, I haven't had a solid go in so long I can't remember...or a dark colored stool. I just feel bad, like I'm not absorbing any nutrients and I've been bruising easily lately. My toenails got so hurt playing basketball that I had to drill the nail to release the blood. My arm got bruised playing volleyball.

I would just like some advice as to what to do. I'm 6'2", 27 years old, don't smoke, drink on occasion, drink organic milk, eat wheat bread, and in general try to be as healthy as I can. I don't have insurance, and have around $400 in my bank account. Thanks in advance for your advice. I'll check this thread and answer any questions you may have for me.

miKe

gross picture of "mucus" bowel movement from after I woke up

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Crohns_Disease/DSC01756.jpg

picture number two

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Crohns_Disease/DSC01757.jpg

picture of my bloody/bruised toenails

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Crohns_Disease/DSC01758.jpg

bruised arm..now healing

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Crohns_Disease/DSC01759.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)