CureZone   Log On   Join
Wow!!! Scary Stuff!!!!

JohnnySmith Views: 4,319
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 177,884

Wow!!! Scary Stuff!!!!

Thanks for the information Telman. As a past user of Accutane, I had heard that this stuff could cause some health problems but was not aware of the severity of these.

The initial doctor who placed me on accutane for bad Acne did not monitor by liver function. When I changed doctors, the 2nd doctor told me that a doctor should never prescribe accutane to a patient without following up with regular liver function tests as the accutane could cause major liver damage. After I was told this by the 2nd doctor, I stopped taking accutane but not before I had taken it for almost a year. It is scary to think what kind of undectable damage the accutane may have done to my liver(thank God the liver is so resilient and can recover from such abuse with proper support). Since that time, I had some "regular" medical blood test and liver enzyme tests done and nothing out of the ordinary has been detected. But again, who knows if there is any undetectable damage that has been done. When two different live blood analysts told me that I suffer from a heavily congested liver(possibly blocked ducts) and "toxic" bowel, I was shocked to say the least since I eat fairly healthy, don't work around toxic chemicals, don't even drink(not even socially), and regularly exercise. Of course this was all before I started Liver Flushing and colon cleansing, so I will be curious to see what the live blood analysis now reveals.

Hopefully, my regime of supplements(including liver support and regeneration supplements), regular exercise and healthier eating will help heal any damage that was done and the outcome of the live blood analysis will be a lot more positive this time around.

Thanks again for the information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)