CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm with Ray here, jboy...Re: Strange reaction going blind

Anne_33 Views: 2,547
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,775,884

Re: I'm with Ray here, jboy...Re: Strange reaction going blind

Jboy listen to me .

As a former xanax baby that switched over to valium I had all sorts of symptoms with my eyes .

my eyes didnt want to adjust as in - I would go outside in the dark after being in a lighted room and it felt as if I was blind for a few minutes .

or I would see spots in my vision and floaters and one time I actually had a smokey haze everywhere I looked for a while too

I also had flashes of light when at my worst and that was just so annoying .I couldnt wear a bright shirt at all especially with bold letters as they would just pop out at me and drive me insane .

I had all sorts of pains in my head and buzzing in the back of my head . I think they call that brain shivers .

I also had bone pain .I remember my left thigh aching so bad and nothing would stop it

My hands and feet would tingle

all those are symptoms of being on a benzo and coming off it sweetie

your body is full of nerves and at any time different ones can be affected

THEY WILL PASS ! just remember that

nothing terrible is going on with you I just about bet on that one . It is just part of benzos not part of you

you will be ok just know that

one day all this will be a thing of the past but its gonna take some time to get through this

please like the others say dont try to do any detoxing of any sort right now as it will put you further into withdrawel and make you very uncomfortable at the least

you need to be stable ! that will bring you some peace and maybe you will be able to see and feel what stable feels like and it will reassure you that its just the benzo and not something terrible wrong with you ok sweetie

lots of love and hugs coming your way!

anne_33

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)