CureZone   Log On   Join
Stone envy

Molly Bloom Views: 2,524
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 177,085

Stone envy

I'm sure that everyone will be quite envious of your incredible flush!! Congrats.

You know, after I read your post, I called my husband, who had begrudgingly tried this to appease me. He all of a sudden realized that he had not popped a Tagamet in the 8 days after. He was taking those on a daily basis, and he had bad breath to boot. No bad breath, no Tagamet. He quickly asked me about the date he's supposed to do this NEXT. Ha. AND, when I couldn't answer his questions fast enough, he asked me for the website address. HA HA. Not that I wanted to one-up the man, mind you, I love him, and want him around for a long long time.

And, I just got back from my first colonic. Yikes. I can suck my stomach in, which I assure you, I haven't been able to do for years. Man, what a rush!

With my 2nd Liver Flush yesterday, and this colonic today....OK, what can I go and conquer? Peace on earth? OK, let me at it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)