CureZone   Log On   Join
Results of first liver flush

gordonmacgregor Views: 4,221
Published: 18 y

Results of first liver flush

I done my first Liver Flush a week past Saturday. I followed the instructions, brought up a lot of the olive oil at 6am and for the next two days passed a mass of stones and "gravel". There were literally hundreds (probably way over a thousand) of stones, many were pea-sized but many also much larger. Nine days on there is a real difference. I suffered from really bad stomach acid and my doctor just kept giving me pills to inhibit the production of so much acid. No matter what I ate it was there and very uncomfortable. Now, I am off the pills (I came off well before the flush and actually had bad acid the night of the flush) and have not had so much as a twinge of acid since the flush. I experimented and ate foods I knew were severe but nothing, no acid. I would recommend the flush to anyone even on the grounds of getting all that crap out of your system. It cannot be good for you having it hanging around anyway !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)