CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAET Yeast Treatment - Confusion re: Foods to Eat

wiredolly Views: 9,646
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,768,447

Re: NAET Yeast Treatment - Confusion re: Foods to Eat

Thanks, James, for your input.

I'd agree that the candida diet is a royal pain. I've gone sometimes for two years off of it, feeling quite well (eating out and all), but then something always comes along to make the cup runeth over--stress or some other factor--which indicates a reservoir of fungal-form yeast somewhere in my system that I'm now on a real crusade to get rid of, even if it means longer-term high-dose probiotics and such.

After being on the diet for months on end, I found myself with an overly acidic system and very low blood sugar, which would get me up at all hours during the night where I'd eat the necessary apple slices with almonds to balance it back out. I wound up with cancer from all the animal protein and body acidity, but I'm not a person who can go vegetarian and stay in balance (and what part of "balance" necessitates such extreme eating behaviors, anyway?) In me, being on the diet for too long only served to create more illness and push the candida into other parts of my body--where it looks for food elsewhere if it can't find it in the gut--and so it became systemic.

NAET helps diminish the sensitivity to the yeast itself in my case, which helps to process it out of my body without all the many side-effects (stuffiness, constipation, etc.). The 25-hour hold period following yeast NAET treatment does involve using only meats, fats and veggies while avoiding sugars and yeasts, so that the treatment itself takes hold. Afterward, I don't really feel the need for deprivation or denial, but want to get it right for those 25 hours, at least.

Best,
Wiredolly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)