CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAET Yeast Treatment - Confusion re: Foods to Eat

jameskep37 Views: 7,745
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,768,137

Re: NAET Yeast Treatment - Confusion re: Foods to Eat

I found out that a lot of veggies i could not do-especially starchy veggies. A lot of web sites recommend to avoid grains until you get candida under control. Rice tends to be high glycemic. I eat a lot of fat/protein, pumpkin seeds(cant do to much of the seeds=slightly irritating to the gut). I have to get colonics done due to constipation. Most veggies would make me very bloated. I avoid foods that make me extremely bloated. Its a balancing act to find what foods feed the candida and which foods kill the candida. Some sulpur foods(broccoli,garlic,turnips can cause gas/bloating as well. If I ate something and it felt like it just sat in my stomach for hours and hours i avoided it cause its probably being fermented by the candida.
I had to keep a food journal and keep track of what food agrees with you. Everyone can be slightly different with the diet. Listen to your own body.
Candida seems to not like a high fat diet. Most fats(olive oil, coconut oil etc.. are anti-fungal). Sometimes i have to limit my fats cause it causes too much of a die-off. The diet is a pain in the #$%$%^^%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)