CureZone   Log On   Join
Old Keloids, Fresh scars, needing some advice

SoCurEuS Views: 27,122
Published: 13 y

Old Keloids, Fresh scars, needing some advice

Hello everyone,
have been reading through CZ and hope to find help. I have some old keloids from a fire I'm trying to get rid of and recently had surgery to remove some that were preventing me from moving my neck. I am hoping to use Iodine and silver or whatever works but am not clear on how to start. Do you have any suggestions?
My surgical site is almost healed except for a large scab where some skin died as it never got a blood supply. I read through the Dr Derry Iodine papers where he just soaks old scars in Iodine and seals them in plastic until they dissolve. I think that is a little too much for a fresh surgical site but may work on older scars. I don't think my surgeon would be too pleased if I show with all of my skin dissolved...I am not too familiar with the h202 therapy and am a strong believer in Colloidal Silver , I use serrapetase & bromelain enzymes but have not noticed anything in the 2 weeks I`ve been using them . Would anyone be willing to help guide me in my research to develop a program to help me heal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)