CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4000 PPM "single atom" silver? Let the buyer beware,Chemical Colloids are NO Good

Dquixote1217 Views: 12,147
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,764,543

Re: 4000 PPM "single atom" silver? Let the buyer beware,Chemical Colloids are NO Good

Perfectimus, what I am saying is that your test and other posted information in no way prove that your product contains silver atoms. No one is disputing the existence of silver atoms, just whether or not your product is made up of particles of silver atoms.  You keep posting proof of the existence of single atgom particles, but no proof that your product contains them.  The test you described does not prove anything other than that there was metal in the original solution.

Nutri-silver makes an artificial colloid in which they use protein to suspend mostly ionic and relatively large particle silver in protein.  I cannot vouch for what Nutri-silver puts into their product (or allows in) and neither can I vouch for the other products which were tested and found to have other items besides silver.  The two products I am talking about do not use protein, do have ultra-small particles ranging to well below a nanometer in size, and have nothing in them but pure water and silver.  I have seen one of the processes and nothing goes into it except silver and pure spring water that has gone through three large and expensive filters.  The replacement elements in each filter cost more than the average home silver generator.  Niether of the two companies I am referring to are riding Nutra-silver's coattails and I would point out that in addition to both companies products having been laboratory tested and measured, there are a great many studies out there that have nothing to do with Nutra-silver.  Such as the study on HIV and silver which demonstrated that silver prevented HIV from replicating by attaching itself to receptors on the HIV virus, or the Hungarian studies which found specific silver receptors on human nerve tissue.

I am not saying that your product won't work. I am saying that I have not seen any proof that it is made up of silver atoms. And I am saying that 4000 PPM is far more than is needed - as has been the experience with a great many people who know about colloidal and ionic silver and who contribute to this forum.  The 20 PPM product I use has worked fine for everything I use it for and usually has worked within hours to just a couple of days or so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)