CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another reply I got :

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
josephr525 Views: 2,814
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,762,102

Re: Another reply I got :

Hi Uny,

I'm glad I managed to wander into this forum one day. I think I got here after googling cayenne.

Your reply is, as usual, a breath of fresh air.  I'll get through the hormone weaning with probably less trouble than I thought. I can imagnine what it's like for anyone in general to attempt to go off of hormones.

'Don't know where you're coming up with the 'acid producing to your body' thing...cayenne, ginger & garlic are all STRONGLY 'alkaline producing' on the alkaline/acid food charts.

I was going to make a post here last night about how much acid / alkaline food charts vary, and how no two ever seem to be alike. I've been into pH balancing since about 1996 when I got onto a program that was then called Life Balances. They used to take my blood once in a while to look at things like anion/cation ratio, etc., to measure my pH. I grew out of that because I learned there's much more to health than pH balancing, and the internet taught me many more ways to do things for my health.

I may believe that cayenne is alkaline to you and others but for me I don't think it is, and AAMOF, my metabolic balancing workbook has "hot spicy foods", as well as garlic and ginger, as acid producing. ALA was acid producing too. I used to tend to go from pH high or low if I ate too much of any food -- but I think I can do fine with pH these days. It's good to pay attn to your body/pH, etc. The way I feel now, I could probably eat all the alkaline fruit & veggies I want to eat and not get too alkaline because of the cayenne, garlic, and other acid forming things I take into my body. In the Summer I tend to eat 300 mangoes, which are quite alkalizing in my book/body. Right now, if I have grain for supper with not enough vegs, I may get out of bed and take baking soda in water due to heartburn because I'm more acid [or at least that meal was too acid forming].  It's not a big deal, just saying. I'll do well on this program. I believe in it and was glad to see how well Superfoods seems to be for my body, as well as how the long standing nutrient imbalances I had already seem balanced. I'm getting into the routine of powerful juicing with all the other powerful parts of the program. I thought I was going to always have those imbalances. I've heard that raw honey taken 3x a day can heal GI dysbiosis, so, glad it's one important part of this multi part program..

I've seen food lists that say tomato is alkaline, when I know it's acid tro me, and most lists say it's acid, but none seem to agree. Some say millet is alkaline but it sure isn't to this body. Some of the most alkalizing foods I know of are : lemons, figs, and leafy greens. That's OK if cayenne is acid to me. I'm sure I can fit cayenne into my regimen, I just have to focus on fruit and vegs vs grains, etc., and I have no problem with that.

I haven't read the SYL Manual yet but I will soon. I took a Castor Oil Pack on my liver to bed with me last night. I'll get into most parts of the program sooner or later. I'm going to do hot & cold water bottles. I seem too much of a sissy for the hot /cold shower thing, but, I might start to feel better and do them anyway.

Healthy blessings and thanks for the continuing inspiration. Right now it's time for me to [enthusiastically] fire up my Omega 8004 with some juicing carrots, beet, celery, apple, ginger juice, with, of course, cayenne, Milk Thistle, and Ashwagandha.. If I'm hungry later on I'll have veggies, raw & cooked.

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)