CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ring

ciscokid Views: 1,481
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,753,349

Re: Ring

Hey Spuds,

I did a search for any more information on clouds/ring/Australia and the only things that came up were similar web sites that appear to be more Op Ed or Conspiracy type sites. It appears that whatever started this, it went viral, or more like it went a sneeze, to these similar web sites that deal in this kind of thing....

It does not appear to be getting any air play from larger media types. Not that I trust them a whit. I do not. But these other media groups tend to have some filters that keeps them from broadcasting spoofs. It just doesn't seemed to have gained traction with them.

I can hear the Conspiracy goofs clanking at their keyboards now. Did any of these sites consider that someone may be yanking their chain? I don't know how many times I have seen altered media that people want to pass off as real.

I'm with you on this one. The wreckage we have exacted on this planet does appear to be willing out via these increasing weather events. Besides, did you look up in the sky earlier today and see anything unusual. That is your neck of the woods yes?

On a similar note..... We had a news report on local television about some guy who wants to build a 400' pyramid on top of 14,000' Pikes Peak. Pikes Peak is a large mountain landmark in these parts. You can drive to the top as well as take a train to the top. It is a major tourist attraction. The pyramid is meant to contact aliens. I can't understand why the city counsel doesn't seem to be warming to this idea.

ck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)