CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pink eye, red eye, not going away

montecristo5216 Views: 9,387
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,600

Re: Pink eye, red eye, not going away

Some time ago I came to Curezone because I had many distressing signs. My knees were bending most of the time,hurting...I was obese, had blood clots, edema, painful hives, indigestion, and my eyes were constantly red.

I visited the different forums, the liver flush, adrenal fatigues, Humaworm, Natural Healing, Water Fasting, etc.

To make the story short, I learned my eyes were red because my liver was very congested (of course I had other problems too with other organs). But, basically, our eyes show the stage of hour how our livers.

I got some Bright Eyes drops and bathed my eyes with a solution of those and distilled water about 4 times a day. I was desperate. I had to start with only one drop because Cayenne is part of the solution and I had to get used to this. But..Oh boy..what a relief!

Any way, I started to do things to clean my liver. It took some time. I used the drops in the meantime because I was desperate. These helped tremendously. But the conditions of my eyes was solved after I started to take care of my liver in different ways.

There are many things you can do for your liver. You have choices. Just start with whatever feels more comfortable to you, and you will notice rapid improvements in your eyes-in less than a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)