CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Pink eye, red eye, not going away by montecristo5216 ..... Eyes Problems Forum

Date:   1/14/2011 5:37:46 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,388
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1752838

Some time ago I came to Curezone because I had many distressing signs. My knees were bending most of the time,hurting...I was obese, had blood clots, edema, painful hives, indigestion, and my eyes were constantly red.

I visited the different forums, the liver flush, adrenal fatigues, Humaworm, Natural Healing, Water Fasting, etc.

To make the story short, I learned my eyes were red because my liver was very congested (of course I had other problems too with other organs). But, basically, our eyes show the stage of hour how our livers.

I got some Bright Eyes drops and bathed my eyes with a solution of those and distilled water about 4 times a day. I was desperate. I had to start with only one drop because Cayenne is part of the solution and I had to get used to this. But..Oh boy..what a relief!

Any way, I started to do things to clean my liver. It took some time. I used the drops in the meantime because I was desperate. These helped tremendously. But the conditions of my eyes was solved after I started to take care of my liver in different ways.

There are many things you can do for your liver. You have choices. Just start with whatever feels more comfortable to you, and you will notice rapid improvements in your eyes-in less than a week.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1752838