CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slow Food International.

ciscokid Views: 1,527
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,746,666

Re: Slow Food International.

An extension of the Slow Food Intl idea....

A sidebar dream I have had is Cloning myself (who hasn't had that desire) and then establishing community kitchens. I knew someone in the 90s who had created a complete business plan on how to build a community kitchen in a, well, community. He had helped gain funding for several in a few states in the USA at that time and it just sounded like an excellent thing. Hugely successful in the communities where these were created.

There is a community kitchen in a mountain town 30 minutes from here. Where people can rent the space for however long is needed and do everything from prep of things like personal canning, make large meals for events, etc., to renting for longer periods of time when crops come in to create food stores for sale. People can use community kitchens to build a business without needing that deep pockets for initial capital investment in equipment to launch products.

Successful community kitchens are in constant use. It is something that had I the time, would be a darn cool thing to gen up on a large scale. To manage creation of business plans and funding to establish community kitchens around a country.

Food consortiums are a keen thing...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)