CureZone   Log On   Join
this is what helped my body odor!!!

missfizi Views: 56,526
Published: 13 years ago

this is what helped my body odor!!!

Hello, I have no been online because I have resumes living my life as normal. I posted online what I did before and I got negative response. I am posting this again. If you are not interested in getting raid of your tmau, please do not read. I am here only to help the people who have suffered the humiliation of having BO like me.

My odor is now at the minimal now, I can go out and do stuffs with out being scared of everyone around me holding their nose and sneezing.

Your odor would not reduce overnight. It took me a month of low choline diet, to achieve results. When you start you diet make sure you measure the amount of choline you take in each day. eat only the following foods

chicken is ok just skin it and remove the fat.
white rice (not brown rice)
zuchinni,
carrots,
cucumber,
little peppers (peppers are kinda high in sulfur so dont go over board)
olive oil (which is good for your liver cleanse,
celery
water.

The foods above are really really low in choline. Dont take a lot of chicken though. if you can cut if off all together it would help you much faster. I did not eat chicken for the first 2 weeks. then I slowly introduced it into my diet slowly.

2 weeks after you enter into your low choline diet, you cannot go to work or go out publicly because you would be really smeeling badly. I was smeeling like something died in me, I was nauseating myself with the way I smeeled. So you have to take off from work and stay indoors.

here is what you need;

get food grade Hydrogen peroxide, fresh lemon juice and cayenne pepper. laxative, epsom salt.

Drink that as your regularly water. and make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

Eat lesser portion of food so it can easily digest. Take digetive enzymes when you eat. other supplements you need is zinc, activated charcoal, probiotics and riboflavin.

exercise everyday to make sure you sweat out your toxins and use hot water bath theraphy to remove toxins for your body.

THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO GET THE TMA TOXINS OUT OF YOUR BODY THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD NOT SMELL.

Bath with only Charcoal Black soap that is only what i do. charcoal soap naturally remove toxins for the body. I use 'DUDU OSUN' it is an african black soap, you could get it at a chinese or african store near you.

THIS IS JUST A SUMMARY OF WHAT I DID. I CANT GO INTO DETAILS OF EXACTLY WHAT I DID WITH EVERYTHING. IT TOOK ME A LONG WHILE

There are a lots of theraphies to remove toxins from you body faster but I don't have time to post them on here. IF you are seriously interested in getting rid of your odor, send me a message with your email and I would forward it to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.072 sec, (2)