CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is what helped my body odor!!!

SoOverThis Views: 45,353
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,746,057

Re: this is what helped my body odor!!!

OMG!

I am so happy for you Missfizi...

This give everyone hope that with dedication and a positive attitude... WE ALL CAN BEAT THIS!

I mostly read in silence, but my heart stays connected to all of you. This is so hard to deal with.

I personally have become a vegetarian/vegan, and became very discouraged when this diet seemed not to do a thing for me. Since then,I have come to realize that my issues are connected to having a chronic sinus issues. I have had this problem for about 15 years. An fungus/infection had set in and I didn't connect that to the SMELL. I would smell my home, clothes and surroundings and think it was BO, then it dawned on me that everything can't smell that way. I started taking deep breaths.. and there it was. I just never imagined that others out in public would react that way to nasal/breathing odor.

((( HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SINUS ISSUES?????)))

I was relieved to find out where the odor was coming from
and I thank LPN for posting about it. I am working hard to get rid of it. I am learing more and more everyday.

I still feel my body fluids are strong, and I am doing all I can to balance my ph level and choline like Missfizi said. I guess when you have a problem like this in one part of the body, it can affect your overall smell.

I am now ...

Practicing the flip-method for nasal flushing with GSE(GrapeFruit Seed Extract)and Colliodal Silver/Sea Salt & Baking Soda.

Drinking water continually...ALL DAY.

Taking a probiotic (2) 2xs a day.

Sticking to my diet.

Taking Grape Seed Extract pills.

I am taking it one step and day at a time.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO EVERYONE.. KEEP SEARCHING AND DON'T GIVE UP....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)