CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brewer's Yeast - Safe /Causes Candida?

gibby Views: 12,808
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,744,124

Re: Brewer's Yeast - Safe /Causes Candida?

My mother would make me take Brewers yeast as a child. I took a lot of it. Hmmmmmm, wondering why I have a horrible yeast infection now and can't get rid of it. Well ya never know what really caused me to be in this situation, but that thought has crossed my mind.
If you have candida, why would you want to take this stuff? Your supposed to avoid all yeasts!!!! There is one good yeast though, it's the Saccromyasis B. that is actually a strain of probiotic not really a yeast, but it is a good yeast that can fight off the other bad yeast, candida. Some people won't even take products with that. If you don't have a yeast allergy, than it may be good to try, and also, if you want the yeast, look into Dr. Schultz Superfood. It's packed with all the B vitamins, but I'd take the pills because I couldn't handle the powder. I think it was the yeast flavor in there that I coudn't get down. I ended up giving the jar to my brother so it wouldn't go to waste, but look into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)