CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does candida cause intolerances to marijuana, nicotine, and caffeine?

Views: 32,202
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,733,155

Re: Why does candida cause intolerances to marijuana, nicotine, and caffeine?

No problem. Btw, there are opposing viewpoints on this. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1545452#i

And beyond acetaldehyde, there are tons of other toxins released by the breakdown of fungus/candida -I think Dr Jeff said the list is over 100. But when I read the experiences of people actually battling candida/die-off or helping patients do so, acetaldehyde looms big. A search of this forum turns up dozens of compelling posts, like this one: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=300219#i
Personally, I started taking molybdenum a couple of months ago, and I haven't experienced brain fog since about that time. But my die-off symptoms had already lessened (my candidiasis is somewhat mild) so I can't say for sure. But definitely look into "blood cleansers." One of the 4 legs of the McCombs plan is Detox Essentials, for that very purpose. I still take a few of these a day (I had bought a few bottles--there's a lot per bottle), along w/ some extra capsules of red clover.

So much of this is a mystery, though. Over the last few weeks I had been experiencing involuntary (or maybe 90% involuntary) clenching of my jaw/neck muscles. It went from only happening when I was lying down, to happening while I was up and walking around. But now it's virtually gone... Like you I have AF, (and liver issues, and kidney and probably thyroid) and with the interaction between the organs and glands, the most brilliant doctor in the world couldn't really tell me what's going on or what could be ruled in or out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)