CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help!! :(

LoricaLady Views: 14,722
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,729,753

Re: please help!! :(

I have not heard of food grade Diatomaceous earth being used to kill pinworms but suspect 1 tbps of it - Pharmaguard on ebay - on an empty stomach in juice or whatever, might get rid of them in a couple of weeks or maybe a month.

What worked for me years ago. First, pinworms have to come out at night to breed. So you can foil their plan by keeping the anal orifice well slathered with Noxzema 24/7 for 2 weeks straught. Reapply after every bowel movement. If you are a man you may need to wear 2 pairs of jockey pants to prevent leak thru. If a woman, a sanitary pad can be worn.

Noxzema does not hurt & has eucalyptus which kills them when they try to exit, thus stopping their breeding cycle, pun intended, dead.

Then one must be careful to wash all clothing & bed clothes, etc. with hot water & bleach asap. Also it helps to sleuth out the source of infection, though you may never know. Kids at school are one of the best sources for them.

If it's pinworms, you can tell when you get that crazy itching feeling. Get a pair of latex free plastic glove & reach up there til you feel one or more & pull it or them out. They are tiny & white & pin pointy on the end, & very wiggly.

The truth is you probably have other parasites as well. Apparently everyone does. After you get rid of the pinworms, see the cayenne pepper challenge test in the link below. Any others living with you should also do that informal test.

Hulda Clark says everyone she ever tested in her lab had tapeworms, including her own family. (She knew how to truly test, most labs are clueless & often give wrong reports.)

What helped me in case any of it can help you:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)