CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Name calling is now your Specialty?

Views: 4,188
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,728,708

Re: Name calling is now your Specialty?

goodsamaritan... your writing and debating style DOES come off to others reading it as quite sophomoric and juvenile. The tone of your word choices sound very narcissistic and narrowminded... in both HV's forum and here. Why did you bring your problem to this forum? It comes off as someone who, rather than coming face to face with the person you disagree with, as gossipy and rallying others to your aid. Perhaps you do not INTEND for the words to come off that way, but they do. You are free to believe in the value of eating raw meat. I am free to take what you have written and decide for myself whether or not it would be something I would like to implement into my own life. Please understand that it was not your beliefs in the benefits of eating raw meat that was the issue.... it was your handling of it. You w-e-r-e rude... or at least the tone of your words came off that way to m-a-n-y... not just the few who have written here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)