CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, I didn't know "Truth in Medicine" was YOUR private forum

Hveragerthi Views: 4,063
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,728,656

Re: Sorry, I didn't know "Truth in Medicine" was YOUR private forum

Of course, of course... in your opinion.
It was your forum so you are the judge.

Yes, I judge people's behavior on my forum. Your behavior was rude and belittling of others, which is violation on ALL forums.  So I am not surprised at all you have been banned from so many forums.

Hell, I even sent you a PM that we couldn't continue the debate you guys started because the moderator banned me.

Oh, you mean than PM I never read?

Little did I know you were the moderator.

Ho hum.

I am not the only moderator on my forum to begin with.  And secondly it does not change the fact that your actions were a violation on ANY forum, not just nine.

Try switching to raw paleolithic meat and raw fat for a month and see how that debunks your own idea of being anti raw meat. Remember to buy grass fed, or ocean wild fish.

Raw fish and Raw beef fat will perform leaps and bounds more powers than Omega 3 supplements or Flax Oil or Olive Oil.

Tsetsi's raw egg yolk liver flush is a whole lot more effective than olive oil
Liver Flushes in many aspects. (just an example).

What I have seen in your posts other than rudeness and belittling is a lot of assumption with no real evidence to back your claims.  This is why your claims were so easy to debunk.  If you really want to be taken seriously you need to stop with the attacks and need to stop trying to ram your unsupported and unproven views down people's throats.  Instead try backing your claims with real evidence, such as your claim I highlighted above.  You keep making wild claims like this but you have yet to support even one of your claims with real evidence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)