CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, I didn't know "Truth in Medicine" was YOUR private forum

Hveragerthi Views: 4,109
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,728,634

Re: Sorry, I didn't know "Truth in Medicine" was YOUR private forum

I have explained this in terms a first grader can understand, and I don't know how to make it any simpler.  You were not banned for your views, you were banned for acting like a little childish brat!!!  Try acting like a mature grownup and maybe you won't keep getting banned.

If I were anti-raw meat I could have hidden your posts including your links to raw meat videos.  But they are still there because I feel people should have the right to express their views.  That DOES NOT give them the right to come there and act like a total jerk then lie about being civil.  That is like being in a theater during a show and talking loudly on a cell phone then claiming they did nothing wrong.  You need to learn to be respectful of where you are at.  Again I had no problem with you posting your views as long as you don't mind having your views debunked.  What I, and other long term posters on my forum did have a problem with was your being rude to posters and constantly belittling them just because they opposed and debunked your views.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)