CureZone   Log On   Join
Educating instead of medicating - Healing instead of eliminating symptoms!

BeiYin Views: 7,596
Published: 14 y

Educating instead of medicating - Healing instead of eliminating symptoms!

I am visiting this forum after three years and notice, that to my posts are no comments at all. Isn't this surprising? It should be, knowling that so many people suffering from an inguinal hernia (and from Fibromyalgia I wrote my healing in another post) and quite a number of them can't have surgery because they can't pay it. Obviously the mindset: "An inguinal hernia can only be repaired with surgery" is so strongly established, that there is no doubt about it and no question can arise!
When I healed my inguinal hernia now six years ago, then there was absolutely no information available about an alternative way to heal ones hernia and I had to search hard to find a few hints how it might be possible, but if one is searching now, then there are several links showing up from people who healed themselves. But still the opinion that no healing is possible without surgery is still nearly untouched.
My video about my exercises I did for my inguinal hernia and my testimonial at my Web page has a high number of visitors, but estremely few respond. Most people are looking for a quick fix and are disappointed to see that this is not possible and that they need to engage themselves.
It is so easy to reject a testimonial like I have written, one only have to say: "This is a crazy guy" or "another scam".
Well, I have given up to write about it with the intention to help to turn people's suffering into something creative. I still would like to share the insight I could get out of my healing process, - that disease is not something in that one must feel like a victim, but that one can see it as a challenge to take self responsibility and getting out of dependency. Then ones healing process would also be a learning and growing process.
Sadly it seems, that before people can get to this view, there will be a lot of suffering more.
BeiYin
PS: I would be glad if you would suprise me with a response, so that we could start an exchange...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)