CureZone   Log On   Join
feel like im dying

zenfood Views: 2,946
Published: 14 y

feel like im dying

since a few days (Sunday) i feel super weak and not altogether.. this is disappointing to me because since mid October i was feeling better and better very quickly ...

i didn't change much ... here are some clues if that can get anybody ideas to help me.

- i began eating raw animal foods in mid October
- recently i was eating more and more eggs everyday
- i switched to SA wilson coffee for enemas on Sunday
- i got bowel obstruction Saturday-Sunday and did enema to clear it Monday, after 3 enemas it still didn't clear but moved to my descending colon... Thursday morning i went to the bathroom and it dumped. i looked but nothing interesting... no parasites or worms afaik.
-my gut has felt very strange and out of order since Sunday... feeling full very quickly after eating, digestion is a mess, constipation

so wtf is going on... i truly feel like crap.my heart beat is slow and weak... when my digestion gets so bad i become hysterical, feeling like its the end and ill never feel good again. i know here on this forum this is taboo but ill try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now because im too desperate and need to nuke whatever is in my gut causing this... i still kinda have more energy than a month ago but at the same time i feel like im on the verge of being taken over completely. im hysterical and feel overly emotional.. kinda want to give up everything and just let go... its just getting really old now all of this.

thanks for reading this and for your constant support... always good to know that others been there done that and are understanding.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)