CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kefir is bad bacteria?

SATXGUY48 Views: 13,794
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,604

Re: Kefir is bad bacteria?

I'm curious about this Body Odor . Can you give us more information. What does the odor smell like? and its locations. Also does your bowel movements smell like that odor, breath or is it only on skin surface? There are so many variables to your situation. Age plays a big part in Body Odor , so does lifestyle and time of day. Have any of these changed? Are you on Antibiotics ? People usually don't wake up early in the morning with Body Odor , by lunch time they may smell ripe. Here is one way of finding out if it is the kefir. Stop using the kefir, don't throw away the kefir grains, just put them in hibernation or make as usual and throw out the liquid. If things go back to normal, then it might be a good bet it was the kefir. If you think bacteria is going rouge in your gut, are you having cramps, bloating or pain?

Also, keep in mind that you are supposed to be enjoying your kefir not making it a full time job or a second job. Unless your intentions are to sell the grains.

I use to have one bowel movement a day. I take a glass of Kefir once in the morning with a meal. I have been having 3 to 4 bowel movements, beautiful as they are I don't over do it with the Kefir. I only use about 1/2 to 3/4 pint of kefir.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)