CureZone   Log On   Join
Kefir is bad bacteria?

Bgone Views: 14,983
Published: 14 y

Kefir is bad bacteria?

I have a Body Odor that I think might have been caused by kefir. I recently read this:
Lapis posted links to bacteriologists books and reports. Bacteriologists long ago proved so called good bacteria QUICKLY mutates internally into bad bacteria, ie., pus, gonnorhea strains etc, depending on environment, ie., what you eat, drink or breathe.
Bacteria eats the congested leftover excess food that is stuck and rotting in the intestines and clogging the internal organs, and that bacteria is called pus and infectious bacteria, staphloccocus strains and gonnorhea, syphlitic, super bugs,etc bacteriological and organistic mutations, ad nauseum. UFO's= unidentified flying organisims in a person. As stated so called good bacteria MUTATES into bad bacteria. called adaptation and morphiology action. different strains of staphloccocus mutate quickly into bad strains, staph infections, pus, bad stuff. It is absurd why anyone would put bacteria and staph germs IN thier bodies on purpose.
The most grotesque food I have ever seen on market is Kefir, it is loaded with staphloccocus bacteria that quickly mutates into pus and bad staph infection colds, flu's and gross mucus discharges once in the body. People with high wbc, white blood cell, are full of pus, milky odorus infectious discharges. If you eat something bad your T-Cells, phagocytes will kill it, unless the T-cells are damaged by azo dyes in clothes or clorox bleach.
Good bacteria is an oxymoron that will only fill a person full of pus and bad organisms. Many people are lactose intolerant and do not even know it, thier heads are always full of pus and mucus and thier bodies are loaded with pus and candia, begining tumors, bad female discharges,(leukorea) bad male discharges (healthy semen is clear, cloudy pus like semen is the beginning of gonorhea and other congestive food related bacteriological diseases) etc. Many people are protien intolerant and they get growths and tumors from excess protien. Not good. Kefir, is just another marketing gimmick to keep people pus and mucus filled, clogged and congested. The only thing worse then drinking cow milk is drinking spoiled bacteria laden cow milk like kefir.
Try fruitarian diet or oj fast then you will not want pus, germs and mutating bacteria in you to eat the excess food rotting in the colon congesting and clogging the body.
Good Luck.

I looked for some studies on kefir and came up with this:
Abstract

Lactic acid bacteria (LAB) in different original kefir grains were first assessed using polymerase chain reaction-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (PCR-DGGE) by a culture-dependent way, and were further confirmed by DNA sequencing techniques. Results indicated that a combined method of cultivation with PCR-DGGE and subsequent DNA sequencing could successfully identify four LAB strains from three kefir grains from Taiwan (named Hsinchu, Mongolia and Ilan). Lactobacillus kefiri accounted, in the three kefir grains, for at least half of the isolated colonies while Lb. kefiranofaciens was the second most frequently isolated species. Leuconostoc mesenteroides was less frequently found but still in the three kefir grains conversely to Lactococcus lactis which based on culture-dependent isolation was only found in two of the kefir grains. It was interesting to find that all three kefir grains contain similar LAB species. Furthermore, the DGGE as a culture-independent method was also applied to detect the LAB strains. Results indicated that Lb. kefiranofaciens was found in all three kefir grains, whereas Lb. kefiri was only observed in Hsinchu kefir grain and Lc. lactis was found in both Mongolia and Ilan samples. Two additional strains, Pseudomonas spp. and E. coli, were also detected in kefir grains.

Pseudomonas and e coli are a concern.

Does anyone know if this is true? How can I get the bacteria out now??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)