CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gliadin Ab Test POSITIVE!

MENDOMAID Views: 6,566
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,720,412

Re: Gliadin Ab Test POSITIVE!

Yes, this is most likely autoimmune Celiac Sprue and you must strictly avoid wheat, barley, rye and possibly oats in foods and your environment (body products, gluten in a kitchen shared with non-celiacs, supplements and medications, some dental materials).
I find the Specific Carbohydrate Diet very helpful.

You may also want to be tested for food allergies , bacterial overgrowths, gall stones and bile system problems. The white sores may clear up but if they are caused by Candida there are both alternative and medical treatments for that. The white plaque in my mouth cleared up after doing a parasite Program but I would still get painful sores in my mouth and nose until I went gluten free.

There are some other CZ forums which will help you find ways of helping along the healing of your gut. The Liver Flush Support Forum has several programs which many people find helpful for intestinal and digestive problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)