CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is thyroid glandular enough to treat mild hypothroidism?

lisag Views: 36,877
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 17,186

Re: Is thyroid glandular enough to treat mild hypothroidism?

everyone is different. what really works for one might not work for another. as far as glandulars i have read on this forum that some people have been helped that way. armour thyroid is one glandular that people on this forum have used. personally i had them tested for me, and my body doesn't want glandulars. this is why individual testing is so important!

if i were you i would do 2 things; i would read recent posts on this forum outlining which supplements to take, including glandulars, and then i'd go get them muscle tested, or ask an intuitive, just find some way to see which ones you really need. you can go to the store and buy everything, get them tested, and return the ones you don't need. or, get them tested beforehand, just by thinking about it (not everyone does this). sometimes naturopaths do muscle testing, and they usualy have supplements in their office so that you don't have to buy any before testing them. there is a forum on curezone about the qxci machine; that machine is used by some naturopaths and it has a way of testing supplements. i used it once and i think its a safe machine to use. it doesn't use electricity to test, which i think is harmful. the naturopath i went to that used it had good supplements. The link for the qxci is http://www.theqxci.com/ practicioners are listed on that site.

also regarding candida, i do read that forum, and there have been a few amazing posts within the last few days. one person said their white candida-related tongue turned out to be bacterial/decay problems in their teeth. another person said that they cleared a lifelong candida problem just by stopping using dishwashing detergent on their dishes. i thought these were excellent posts.

i am very careful about what herbs and supplements i will take. when i realized my thyroid was a problem, and i started considering what things to take, i went through the entire list - tyrosine, maca, detoxified iodine, coconut oil, etc. then i worked with someone to see which i needed. then, after i knew which supplements i needed, i bought what i thought was the best brand of stuff, and then i had them tested. All supplements are not created equal, some are chemically pure, some aren't. test each one. GNC supplements are terrible (sorry, GNC) and i find solaray supplements to be really good.

best to you,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)