CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fact Sheet: Leafy Greens

snooz Views: 3,281
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,708,244

Re: Fact Sheet: Leafy Greens

Hi Spud,

I have a few greens myself in my garden. Great article by the way Spud. I have some cos lettuce, kale and chickory as well in my garden. I also have tomatoes, pumkin, cucumbers and zucchini plants coming along as well.

I spent alot of time outside today actually tending to the garden and put some of my home made affid control natural spray onto my roses.

I finally got around to pruning back my red rose out the front, which was almost completely covered by affids, although, still managed to produce an absolutely beautiful full blossoming single red rose. I put this beauty into a vase for my loungeroom. Hopefully this particular rose bush will recover. My other roses are coming along very well and are full of buds, cant wait to see their stages of blossoming.

I plan to fill in the gaps around my flower beds with greens and more flowers both out the back and the front. I just love this time of year. All the birds are out and the trees out the back are gaining their new folage and growth.

Regards,

Snooz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)