CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Substitution for the juice.... (a feedback)

green _eyed_angel Views: 3,726
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 169,864

Re: Substitution for the juice.... (a feedback)

Hi,

As far as I know the best juices to drink to cure a stomach ulcer are potato and cabbage juices. I am not an expert in advising something but I would recommend for ur friend first to cure her ulcer by eating properly healthy food and in right combinations plus freshly prepared juices at least ones a day (based on ulcer curing juices mentioned above). No one medicine can help healing an ulcer but healthy eating in the real sense of the term. I would recommend her first to cure her health problem and then go for a liver flush.

Four years ago I had a stomach ulcer operation but I had my first Liver Flush yesterday (and again, I am not an expert, but i think it was poss for me coz all i have how is a scar but not an ulcer itself.

I read somewhere in fasting forum that even if a person has a stomach ulcer he/ she can have a juice fasting (dont forget including cabbage and potato juices). Go to a juice fasting forum and ask experts in it (Somer is good in it!).

Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)