CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgery for excessive sweating/smelly feet

danielsaun Views: 15,050
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,645,289

Re: Surgery for excessive sweating/smelly feet

Hi I truly feel for you. I suffer from HyperHydrosis since I was a teen, now 41. I got the Thoracic Sympothetemy, check spelling, in about 1989. My hands are permanently dry but I suffer from bad compensatory sweating. I now sweat from my chest and back when I never did before. My feet sweat much more now too. At the time Dr. Martin Cooper did the surgery I had to get in down the spine so I have a scar there, not too bad really. Some people say the Sage tea works, it never did for me. I tried The Drionic machine, didn't work either. Robinul Forte 2mg works but makes your eyes very dry. If you get the surgery get the kind where the procedure is reversible the put some kind of band on the nerve. Some days I can't wear colored shirts too many sweat stains. Oh well without dry hands I probably would have never had any female relationships so its a trade off. It's genetic for me I got it from my Dad. I wish the best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)