CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Surgery for excessive sweating/smelly feet

Views: 14,104
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,645,289

Re: Surgery for excessive sweating/smelly feet

Hi!
Sorry to hear about the excessive sweating.... I know the problem well, so can really relate.
Read on CZ some time back of someone who´d done the surgery and was extremely sorry he had. I have´nt had it done... tho I did consider it as well, as unnatural as going this route is. After reading the above posters bad experience, I was glad I had´nt. A friend who had lots of (alternative) medical knowledge also made me aware of the fact that if the sweating was stopped by surgery... another ventil would be looked for by the body and rheumatism could/would be only one of the possible diseases resulting thereof.
After being on CZ for quite a while, I´ve found out that excessive sweating not only causes de-hydration but also depletes (and unbalances) the electrolytes and the excessive sweating is almost like being in a vicious circle... because some of the electrolytes work by retaining / re-cycling liquids in our body-system. So drinking more and making sure to top up one´s electrolytes (while avoiding excessive Sugar and taking B-Vitamins) has helped me to cope with the situation which has since improved a lot. Also have done a few Liver Flushes to help the liver de-tox more effectively. The Forum that helped me most was the Ask Moreless Forum... unfortunately the owner has moved on and now has his own website. There you will come across the exact web adress if you´d like to ask him personally.
Best wishes for good health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)