CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biotuner for depression / anxiety / panic?

kittycat77 Views: 10,839
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,680,721

Re: Biotuner for depression / anxiety / panic?

Hello,

Sorry that you are suffering from those panic attacks. My husband started having them at one time, and we didn't know what was happening. Then he had like a month-long headache. Our family doctor sent him to a neurologist that checked him out, and even doing an MRI, which showed no tumor in his brain or anything. He then put him on an antidepressant, can't remember now which one, but it was supposed to help with headaches too.

Well, he stopped it, hated taking it, but he was having serious panic attacks. Shortly after that, we started on Dr. Cabot's Liver Cleansing diet and stopped drinking Diet Cokes completely. Honestly we had never thought about it. But about 3 days later, I think it was, his panic attacks and headaches stopped. We still didn't think anything about the Diet Cokes. But several years later after Bible study, he drank a Diet Coke that a friend gave him. Two or more hours later, he had a panic attack. Now we know it was probably the Nutra Sweet stuff in it that caused his headache and panic attacks.

Also, since we take our magnesium now, he rarely has a headache unless it's sinus. It's ragweed season here where we live. I also am aware that magnesium helps depression.

Advertising link removed by moderator

I have a little bit about Depression on there.

In the meantime, I hope that you get help with your symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)