CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gulf oil whistleblower, renewable energy guru Matt Simmons R

spudlydoo Views: 3,882
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,679,579

Re: Gulf oil whistleblower, renewable energy guru Matt Simmons R

The public, including us, will probably never know, or not know for a great many years, whether this guy was murdered, or simply died of natural causes.

IMO this is probably the least important thing to be concerned with, (I'm talking as a member of the public, not as a member of this man's family, so please don't think I'm disrespecting them).

His message is what is important, he was a strong advocate for transparency in the government dealings with oil companies, and a strong advocate for renewable energy research. If the government or others, had decided to kill this man, (and I'm not suggesting this is what happened), they would have made a big mistake. While he was alive they could discredit him, now he is dead, and his death is thought to be suspicious by some, his words and deeds will be widely known.

Who benefits from this man's death?

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)