CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

KronicKitten Views: 3,143
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,676,514

Re: Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

I've been waiting for someone like you to stand up against this disease. My fiance' and I put this theory together quickly, since he's very aware of his surroundings and he started noticing all these planes out at night. PLUS, he works right next to an AFB. He says he's been seeing a lot of dead insects and this "spider web-like film" raining down everywhere. We were sick before he started this job, but we didn't see the "fibers" come out until after he was hired. He sees the "morgies" all over his office and even saw his boss eat one that landed on his burger (ewww). We have been looking for someone that will take a skin sample or any other test since Kaiser (yes Northern Cali Kaiser) diagnosed me as Bipolar/Clinically Depressed and said Morgellon's was a type of Meningitis that lasts for only 5 days and my age group (I'm 24)doesn't normally get it. He then told my dad that i'm suicidal and then EXPLAINED in great detail the ways I could kill myself!! WTF?! My mom refuses to believe these doctors and she's willing to do anything to diagnose us and treat us (she is starting to show symptoms, but I don't want to scare her since her health isn't the best). I've already written a letter to Congress and President Obama. I'm willing to join you in this fight against what could be The Divided States of Embarrassment.

Thank you for reading

Here's my youtube video on HAARP Weather Control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WQprCWl2Q

KronicKitten

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)