CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

stumped Views: 3,395
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,676,514

Re: Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

Hey Angry Morg,

I appreciate your direction. I agree that lawyers are the only way to shut this down. I am also happy someone is bringing this up as a topic. We can get symptom free but many are reinfected. It will become more frequent as this grows and spreads. I realized when I read cliff carnicom's post titled the extent of the problem which I recommend everyone read or better yet to understand his video. Nothing kills it... not that he has tested. It gets in everything. Example, sheets from ikea, I made sure from Turkey supposed to be better than china india pakistan, cardboard ( maybe made in china? ) in package was all infected. Little morgs on the cut edges ( they like edges ) and even a sting ( edge cut I suppose ) that moved A LOT of cardboard.

In addition to lawyers I thought of retailers. Retailers have the evidence if you can prove morgellons which a moving piece of cardboard is pretty convincing. They would not want this in their products affecting them and their employees much less the world health. They have no idea what is going on. They have tremendous power. I spoke to the manager of whole foods. He was very receptive to learn more as I handed him two infected peaches. I have not written him yet as I am trying to make the email very convincing.

I am hoping your are real as opposed to a gov hire which I have not ruled out. I am not trying to be rude, I have seen them around is all. I respect why the gov't may be taking their position not wanting a mass panic but do nothing and label people crazy I strongly disagree with. If they know what is causing this simply quietly outlawing the manufacture would be a huge start... ( just in case I have someone's ear ). The economic downfall of this snowball in motion will be far greater than banning the manufacture of this stuff. How will we stop what is already out there self replicating? People do not know to clean it, what happens to all the paper towels at the dump? What about all the morgs we wash in the water, they keep going and going... If it could be like when Al Gore made his movie. Many changes happened by retailers and manufactures not the govt and it was cost effective and they were doing the right thing which made their customers happy and a whole new sectors appeared with jobs making the world green.

I think an organization to address morgellions from this ( including lawyers I know two others interested ) angle would be welcome.

Stumped

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)