CureZone   Log On   Join
Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

angrymorg Views: 3,541
Published: 14 y

Attention all Morgellons Sufferers

For the last few years I've noticed one thing, there is no real help for those of us suffering from Morgellons. I 've contacted the local health facilities, I've been refused emergency care and sometimes general physicians care, I've contacted government agencies including the CDC and Kaiser Permenante who just say "we're sorry, we can't help you." I started digging and there is a link to military in all this. Not sure how many of you are in an area where there is an Air Force base, but there could be a direct link to "cloud seeding" even though at first I was not responding to the online chatter. However, I did start to notice that about the time I got sick, they had started doing "cloud seeding" in my area and when I called the Air Force, they were quite interested in what I had to say...kept me on the phone for an hour wanting very descriptive information. This got my attention and I consoled with a long time friend of mine who is a high powered attorney with Washington connections and we started digging. Check out the NCAR they are experimenting currently in Colorado, also look into HAARP and there was a show recently aired on the Science channel called Weather WarFare. Also found several heavy metals in my system all connected with cloud seeding. My guess is it is getting into the soil and ground water. Most cases of Morgellons evolved in Florida, Texas, and California and are all states heavily surrounded by military bases. Also from someone who knows, the anti-depressants will make this condition worse...DO NOT TAKE THEM!!!!! You are not depressed and the reason you are so tired is your bodies are being depleted of Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine with high GABA levels. It is the exact opposite of what causes depression. If you want a lab that tests neurotransmitter levels just respond to this and I will email you the information. I also have a lab willing to take anyones skin or parasitic samples who works closely with a legal firm here who handles environmental cases. I am looking for anyone willing to fight with me, the more people I can find the better chance we have to force the medical community into treating us as legitamite cases and stop the harm to us by false diagnoisis where medications are only fueling the growth of whatever this crap is in our bodies. I am angry as bleeped...bleep....bleep!!!!! I am not about to lie down and play the victim, I plan on finding a way to get better and it's obvious to me that we are all hitting walls alone, and we can talk all day about it, but it's getting us nowhere. Group with me and let's fight back hard! In particular I need sufferers from Colorado, but they will support all of you even if you are from out-of-state. If you want more information please respond.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)