CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Commercial versus home brewed silver

Dquixote1217 Views: 16,465
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,676,749

Re: Commercial versus home brewed silver

One of my Yahoo group members who has one of the more popular home units (the one actually measured in the chart) and a Silver Bullet reports that the Silver Bullet works solution works noticeably better than the solution from the other unit but that neither of them work as well as the Advanced Colloidal Silver.  Likewise I have seen and personally heard scores and scores of unsolicited testimonials saying that Advanced Colloidal Silver worked better for both topical and internal applications than did other mostly ionic solutions.  Remember, I have spent more than a year working in or nearby the Utopia Silver offices and part of that time Luella was down there and helped answer the phones.

I also recall the post not long ago where a person sprayed slices of bread with Advanced Colloidal Silver and ionic colloidal silver and the ACS slice remained mold free long after the other slice was covered with mold.

As far as silver in the bloodstream, the paper I have posted more than once by a group of silver experts explains that colloidal silver enters the bloodstream faster and more efficiently than colloidal silver and provides a surface for the slower ionic particles to plate onto.  The clear inference is that it takes both colloidal and ionic silver for maximum internal effectiveness.  How much colloidal content is best might be debateable, but at any rate most silver solutions contain a mixture of both ionic and colloidal silver.

Mind you, I am not saying that mostly ionic won't get the job done in most instances. It may just take more.  And I am sure with all of your experience that you make a very good quality silver solution and know what you are talking about.  When it comes to making home colloidal silver I tip my hat to you, JAB.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)