CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Commercial versus home brewed silver

bsilverman444 Views: 16,045
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,676,810

Re: Commercial versus home brewed silver

It does seem obvious that u work for this company, so i checked the site and found the following price "16oz Bottle $52.95 + 15.60", wow! I am on my first 16 oz bottle from a local health food store and can see it wont last long, maybe a month and i am not sick. A sick person presumably would use considerably more. I dont use it for anything except a teaspoon full a few times a day internally. I would like to take advantage of other uses eg, sterilizing purposes etc but certainly cant afford to at the $27 i paid. I am not knocking your product just amazed at the price.

Do other sellers hear similar responses as your phone people? Maybe! I hope so. I'd like to think it doesnt matter who makes it, and that it just works.

Since i am not sick and rarely are, cs is really only interesting at the grassroots level. Its because i will be able to make it myself from simple materials that i remain interested in it.

Am very interested if anyone has experimented with cs with cancer patients, most particularly anyone who has gone to Africa to research it. I have been there three times, before discovering cs and now would like to return with some cs for research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)