CureZone   Log On   Join
strong fecal odor coming from anus

Views: 72,189
Published: 14 y

strong fecal odor coming from anus

Hello, i'm gonna try to keep this short but I have a major problem as many others seem to on these boards and I wanted to share my version. I've been suffering with this problem for at least 10 years now. I'm an extremely clean person, washing at least once a day, using deodorant, spending lots and lots of time on personal hygiene. But no matter what I do, I always have a fecal smell coming from my anus. It's definitely not external, I make sure to use wipes, wash with deodorant soap, etc. And if I rub my finger around it, or even put it inside a little bit, my finger doesn't smell at all. Sometimes just like sweat after a long day, but never like feces. But I can definitely smell it all around me. I don't usually get comments from other people, but I mostly try to avoid situations where people would really be able to smell it, like I never let people go behind me for instance, things like that.

I'm pretty sure I have all of the usual symptoms. I have fairly loose, extremely messy bowel movements every day, and almost always have that feeling of incomplete evacuation. I have to use baby wipes and even then I have to use 4 or 5 of them to get clean. I've had a colonoscopy five or six years ago and other than a couple of small internal hemorrhoids, everything was fine. I didn't have any of the food allergies they tested me for, either.

I just don't understand what could be causing this. It's clear that it ties into my bowel problems somehow, but I've known plenty of people with IBS and such and they don't walk around smelling like poop all day. I've tried changing my diet, exercise, fiber, probiotics, garlic, apple cider vinegar, kegels, all kinds of things really, and nothing has ever helped at all. It's consistently been there for at least 10 years now, making my life a living hell.

Once again, it's ONLY coming directly from the anus. I don't have it coming out of my pores, or breath, or anything like that. Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)