CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healed from strong fecal odor coming from anus

CephasP Views: 26,160
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,672,545

Re: Healed from strong fecal odor coming from anus

I had this same problem. It all began around October 2012. All that was happening to me was like being in a dream. It was hard to accept this painful reality. I made some research and found that I was not alone. Another thing I noted was that there was not a known cure for it. I tuned up for some time in this condition, but I later realized that I could not continue like that. As a believer, I prayed times without count for God to heal me. I went on to fasting, and praying, relying on the promises of God, that when we ask we shall receive, when we seek we shall find. It was not easy though, I had to pray diligently, and more and more, crying to Him that is able to heal me and take y shame away. At one time, I heard a voice that directed me. I continued praying and a few days after hearing the voice, I had an encounter with the power of God while asleep in the morning after prayer. The next day also was the same. I felt the power of God moving through me and I knew that I was healed. After that, I noted a great difference but I still could note some odor. Therefore, I became worried I had nothing to do after that but worry. One morning after prayer, I slept. When waking up I heard a voice say “live by faith” I realized that I had to receive the healing of god by faith. Therefore, I believed that God had healed me and I am completely healed. My life now is peaceful, well and normal. I was healed in July this year. If you are a Christian, you too can be healed like I was. Make sure that you are right with the LORD because our sins make Him not to hear us (Isaiah 59:2) Therefore, recommit yourself to God and pray for the forgiveness of your sins(do this genuinely, and with the right motive, acknowledging that you have sinned. Be sorry for your sins.) pray that the LORD may wash you by the blood of Jesus(I did this with tears. Whenever I sinned I would confess). From there, purpose to lead a Holy life. Read the word, pray regularly, fast regularly. Pray that God may heal you, according to His promises. Pray without tiring, be patient and do not give up. Pray both day and night. Luke 18:7 ”and will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?”
Be patient, humble yourself with fasting and at last God shall answer by healing you. You can do it. Go before the LORD with faith, “for without faith it is impossible to please God, for everyone that comes to God must believe that He exists, and that He rewards those who earnestly seek him”(Hebrews 11:6)
It is almost impossible to live in this condition. It is embarrassing , but please embark on prayer, fasting and study of the word and all shall be well, for God is faithful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (2)