CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Solaray Thyroid caps Anomaly

Iolite Views: 14,086
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,671,104

Re: Solaray Thyroid caps Anomaly

"Thanks for the info. I read the material on their website and I still don't understand what all the hoopla is about MagNascent. Do you use it?"

It is supposed to get into the body better because it's charged. I did try it. It's bloody expensive and I'm using Lugols that I get from swansons. Trapper and some other folks have really good things to say about taking SSKI (he bottles it and it's reasonably priced) along with magnascent. I haven't tried the combo though.

"From what I've read at Janie's site, my adrenals are kinda beat up but not shot so I don't think I have AF. I'm taking all the supps you mentioned to support them plus some."

Remember, the adrenals need crazy amounts of vitamin C, if you can handle more than a couple of grams, you should take it. You'll feel better for it. The Mineral ascorbate form of C is easier on the stomach and you'll be able to take larger doses. Look for a non-corn based form to make sure you're not getting any gmo stuff (genetically modified). Ditto on the B's. If you can handle a b-complex 100mg, that would be good. If it disrupts sleep, knock it back down to 50mg or 25mg. Whatever the highest dose you can tolerate.

"When you take your Iodine with your supps, does that include the "forbidden" antioxidants and salt? Or do you take those an hour or so later?"

I take vitamin C away from Iodine and the salt about 30 min to an hour away and will repeat if I get detox symptoms like headache, stuffiness to name a couple. I also take a couple of salt capsules along with my lugols. (I put that in capsules too when I'm ready to take it--lugols will make the capsule go soft and dissolve if you try to cap a head of time). Salt is also good for the adrenals, you should put a pinch of unrefined salt in every glass of water you drink.

"But I'm curious about adrenal glandulars. It seems the best quality may be from buying from local chiropractors but are kinda pricey. Do you know if there's a downside for hypos using adrenal glandulars who are not AF?"

Some folks say stay away from them because whole glandulars also contain adrenaline. Nutremeds is a good brand to try. Recommended on Janie's site. Isocort is good too. I've been having wonderful results with just pregnenolone. I've recently gone into menopause and was having horrible aches in my thighs. I've been taking bio-identical topical progesterone and estriol and it helped with the hot flashes but not the aching thighs. I then went back and re-read info on pregnenolone and upped my dose from 50mg to 200mg and I really think it's helping my adrenals and its giving me more energy and stamina. I'm not napping every afternoon. I'm not ready to run a marathon yet, but I'm getting more stuff done during the day. If you plan to try the pregnenolone, just take it in the am and not at night cause it will disrupt your sleep.

"What is the diff. between KI and RAI? (I assume RAI stands for radioactive iodine.)"

RAI is radioactive iodine, it's given to kill the thyroid when someone has graves (hyperthyroid) or diagnose thyroid cancer. STAY AWAY FROM ANY DOCTOR WHO WANTS GIVE YOU RAI!!!

"Lastly, I'm topically applying Povodone Iodine to a couple of skin problems. Will it also cause halides to be released"

Yes, it is possible. I don't know how much of povodone is actually absorbed through the skin, though. If you are dealing with bromide acne, N-acetyl-cystine is great for that. When I get breakouts, I take 2 grams a couple times a day and the blemishes clear up and go away within a few days.

iolite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)