CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Your Answer Viseu + Edit

Willowley Views: 58,665
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,663,317

Your Answer Viseu + Edit

Hi Viseu,

to the forum!

In one of the testimonials about the use of Eyebright for vision there is a mention of using it as a combination of a rinse, swallowing some, and applying some BB in the ears.

The B & B isn't used with the Eyebright Eyewash.  I don't recall reading a testimony where someone talked about using the B & B to restore their sight.  I did read a testimony where the wife was talking about her husband using the Eyebrigh for his sight and the B & B for a problem with his hearing.  

The protocol for the Eyebright is twofold.  Several times a day you fill an eyecup with distilled water and add drops of the Eyebright Eyewash to it, then wash your eyes in the eyecup.  Each time you wash your eyes you also put 2-4 droppersful of the Eyebright Tincture in distilled water and drink it. The more you do and the more drops you use in the eyewash the faster you'll get results.

Has the Eyebright formula helped anyone hearing better?

Not that I'm aware of, the Eyebright isn't for hearing it's for healing the eyes, restoring eyesight.  The B & B is for restoring hearing and healing the ears.

Do you happen to know of anything that might help someone who's had mumps that damaged his hearing nerves when he was an infant?

The B & B formula would be just the thing for nerve damage in the ears.  You can read all about what the B & B is used for in the following link.

Dr. Christopher's B & B ~!~ INFO BOMB ~!~

If you have anymore questions we'll be happy to answer them. ;)

Willow 

Edit:  I wanted to make sure I added the FAQ link for the Eyebright so everyone can read about this FANTASTIC herbal formula.  

[FAQ] Eyebright Eyewash informational links

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)