CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper-Zinc Imbalance: Unrecognized Consequence of Plant-Based Diets and a Contributor to Chronic Fatigue

Sagitta Views: 26,469
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,136,029

Re: Copper-Zinc Imbalance: Unrecognized Consequence of Plant-Based Diets and a Contributor to Chronic Fatigue

Thank you for taking the time to post this information. I have gained much by reading it and will do further research. I have read one book based on the Weston Price Recommendations and started presoaking my whole grain rice ever since. I am still bewildered about the type of fats to use though. I have used very low fats, mainly walnut oil and whatever traces are left after trimming meat and had good cholesterol reduction,recently I stated using chicken with the skin on, because very low fat food does not satisfy my hunger, as soon as I added skin on chicken to my diet the cholesterol shot back up. I have eliminated this chicken again and now have to endure frequent hunger pangs. My blood Sugar is consistently normal and has never been otherwise,although there is diabetes in my family history. I will continue to try to find a way that is right for me, but the road seems hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)